I live in Charente-Maritime, a French country richly diverse in terms of landscape and fauna. Transported by the magic of photography, my gaze is out of sync. Light takes on a different meaning and there are no more objects, just pictures.
I love being in nature, because nature is life, a wonder to behold.
Birds have taken on a greater role in my photographic work. I am fascinated by the way they fly with such grace and prowess. Icarus’s dream…?
And then there is the mysteriousness of the night, Man’s omnipresent mark and the never-ending quest: how to capture this in a picture?
- November 2012 – Exhibition on the theme “WILD” at the Dax Atrium (Landes) during the “Tonton Georges Trio” concert.
- June 2012 – Contribution to the book “L’oiseau au cœur” with the LPO France, and to the exhibition inaugurated in the Jardin des Plantes in Paris and on the road in France up to the end of 2013.
- April 2011 – Invited to exhibit at the “Portneuf film festival on the environment” in Quebec (Canada), on the theme “Sparrows, our quiet neighbours”.
- January 2011 – “Bird festival” competition prize-winner based on the theme “Attitudes”.
- October 2010 – Works exposed at the Menigoute International Ornithological Festival in association with EDF Poitou-Charentes and the Charente-Maritime county. An artist is associated with this exhibition on the theme “Sparrows, our quiet neighbours”.
- May 2010 – Runner-up in the “book author” category of the Photographic Federation of France.
- May 2009 – Paper-series first prize-winner at the national natural Photographic Federation of France.
- October 2008 – Works exposed at the Menigoute International Ornithological film Festival on the theme “In the marshes can be found…”
- May 2008 – Works exposed at the La Rochelle Oratory during an anniversary concert in memory of Olivier Messiaen, organized by the La Rochelle urban community and the LPO.
- 2006 – Black & white first prize-winner at the “Altitudes oceans” exhibition held at the Corderie Royale in Rochefort.
Every year, a large number of exhibition venues in Charente-Maritime, technical talks, slideshows…